NO PURCHASE REQUIRED. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion will be directed to Sponsor, not Facebook.
1. HOW TO ENTER: To enter the Contest, check Facebook page daily with instructions on how to enter to win the daily giveaway. Entrants must be 18 years of age or older. The contest begins Dec. 12, 2014 and ends Dec. 23, 2014. All entries must be posted by 11:59 PM PST 2014, daily. There will be twelve (12) unique winners in this Contest, awarded daily from Dec. 13-24.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The sweepstakes is open to all American citizen nationals or any other lawful permanent or temporary residents of the United States who are 18 years old or older at the time of entry. Employees of the San Diego Tourism Authority (SDTA) and other Contest sponsors, their advertising agencies and immediate families are not eligible to enter. The SDTA and other sponsors will not be responsible for late or misdirected, damaged, illegible or lost entries or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur. Entries will be declared made by the Facebook user at the time of entry. All entries become the property of the San Diego Tourism Authority and Sponsors.
3. WINNER SELECTION: The winner's name will be selected in a random drawing from eligible entries daily from Dec. 13-24. Winner will be notified via Facebook the day after their entry and will have three (3) business days to send a private Facebook message with their contact information in order to claim the prize. If winner is unreachable after 3 business days, or if winner is unavailable for prize fulfillment, an alternate winner will be selected at random from all remaining eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received.
4. San Diego Social Media Marketing CONTEST WINNERS: The approximate retail value of each prize varies from $100-300. There will be twelve (12) winners. Daily winners will receive the prize outlined in the post entered. Prices are based on availability, blackouts may apply, reservations required. Expiration date: Dec 1, 2015. No substitutions will be made except at sponsors' sole discretion. Gift certificate may have an individual expiration date and is non-changeable. Gift certificate cannot be redeemed for cash and all standard requirements/restrictions will apply. Winners will be solely responsible for any and all local, state and federal taxes. This prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. Offer may exclude July, August, and Holiday Weekends; Advance reservations are required. Other restrictions may apply.
5. ADDITIONAL RULES: By accepting prizes, the winner consents to use of their names, likenesses, photographs and voices for editorial, advertising, promotional and publicity purposes without further compensation except where prohibited by law. Entrants further grant to the San Diego Tourism Authority and Sponsors the right to use their proper name and state online and in print, or any other media, in connection with the Contest. Tennessee residents need not sign Publicity Release. Winner agrees to release, discharge and hold harmless the San Diego Tourism Authority, all media outlets, contest sponsors, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents from any liability or claims for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising out of the acceptance, use, misuse or the possession of the prize received. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations apply. Neither San Diego Tourism Authority nor Sponsors will replace the loss of the gift card.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Contest entrants agree to abide by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of the judging organization, which are final on all matters pertaining to the Contest. This Contest is governed by the laws of the United States and is void where restricted or prohibited by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. All taxes, fees, and surcharges on prizes are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
7. CONDUCT: By entering this Contest, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules. The Official Rules will be posted on Facebook throughout the Contest. Entrants further agree to be bound by the decisions of the judges, which shall be final and binding in all respects. San Diego Tourism Authority reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the game or web site; to be acting in violation of the Official Rules; to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A CONTESTANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE GAME IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SAN DIEGO TOURISM AUTHORITY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH CONTESTANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: SDTA and Sponsors are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submission in the Contest. SDTA and Sponsors assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or authorized access to, or alteration of, entries. SDTA and Sponsors are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line-systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to participants or to any person's computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in this Contest. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of SDTA and Sponsors, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, SDTA and Sponsors reserve the right at their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest.
9. WINNERS' NAME: The name of the winners are public and are displayed on Facebook within the comment stream of each post daily from Dec. 13-24.